Thursday, August 30, 2012

Great Articles on Conference Planning: Trends, Going Green, Common Mistakes & Marketing

I'll have to thank my LinkedIn friends for their wonderful posts on things to know for conferences.  While that is not the specific area I work in (I'm hospitality), there are MANY conferences in this city and it is important to keep up with trends, ideas and optimum functionality.

So here are some fellow bloggers with articles on how to continue being an excellent conference planner!

11 Excellent Conference Trends (posted by Trina Day of Day Entertainment & Events, Orlando)

10 Common Mistakes Event Planners Make (posted by Kimberly Williams, Owner of BIO event boutiques, Washtington, DC.)

10 Event Marketing Tips (Julius Solaris/Michelle Bergstein)

5 Ways Event Organizers to Plan a Green Event (Brittany Walters, Australia)



Have a question about event planning?  Have a great tip, information or a story to share?  Post it to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheChicagoEventPlan
If you'd like to work with me, email business inquiries to thechicagoeventplanner@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment