Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comedians You Should Know

Last night I decided to not just go home after work so I went on to Metro Mix and found this really fun comedy show called "Comedians You Should Know."  Located in the back of Timothy O'Toole's Pub they have a variety of legit funny comedians who entertain you over the course of 2 hours.  Tickets are $5 if you buy them online and $10 at the door.  Food & drinks are available during the show.   It starts at 9PM on Wednesdays and doors open at 8.  I suggest getting there earlier rather than later because space fills up quickly and it was a sold-out night!






View Larger Map


Have a question about event planning?  Have a great tip, information or a story to share?  Post it to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheChicagoEventPlan

If you'd like to work with me, email business inquiries to thechicagoeventplanner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment