Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BizBash Idea Fest 2012

BizBash is one of my favorite event planning information resources.  I find it to be really interactive via the LinkedIn forums and also very informative.  I like that it's broken up into regions/major cities  that allows for local information with a general, consistent set up for all the cities.  So of course, this year, I think every event planner should look into attending BizBash's Idea Fest.  These take place in all of the major cities including Chicago.  On November 14th you can sign up for the day event which will be at Merchandise Mart, downtown.  Prices vary depending on what events you decide to attend.  To find out more information or to register, go to http://www.bizbash.com/bizbash-events/idea-fest/2012/chicago/.


Have a question about event planning?  Have a great tip, information or a story to share?  Post it to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheChicagoEventPlan
If you'd like to work with me, email business inquiries to thechicagoeventplanner@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment